Check over the list of recyclable materials to make sure that you are including all possible items. If you don’t have a bin, call 513-242-4600 to request one.
- All plastic bottles and jugs regardless of plastic number (remove lids)
- Glass bottles and jars (remove lids)
- Empty aerosol cans (remove lids and tips)
- Aluminum and steel cans (remove lids)
- Paperboard (cereal boxes, etc.)
- Junk mail and envelopes
- Magazines, catalogs and phone books
- Office paper
- Brown grocery bags
- Clean Pizza Boxes
Do not include batteries or plastic bags in your curbside or drop-off recycling. All containers must be empty. Please place materials into recycling containers loose (not in plastic bags).
The recyclable materials picked up by Rumpke are weighed and sorted, and annually Rumpke sends the Village a payment based on a portion of the amount of material that was sent on to companies who buy from Rumpke.
Have a question about recycling? Visit hamiltoncountyrecycles.org or call the Hamilton County Recycling Hotline at 513-946-7766.