It’s time to sharpen your tools and start ordering the seeds you’ve been dreaming about! The Amberley Green Organic Community Garden has some available plots for the 2019 season, ready to greet new gardeners whether veteran or novice.
For $50 per season (April to November), the garden rental includes:
- A 9′ x 15′ plot to plant as you desire following organic practices (some restrictions apply)
- Access to garden cart, some tools, compost/mulch, compost pile, water, shed
- Expectation that each gardener participates in periodic work days and regular maintenance tasks
- Friendly gardeners with whom to share ideas or seek input
- Monthly demonstrations of garden techniques and cooking ideas for produce, as a hub garden of the Civic Garden Center
To sign up, visit AmberleyVillage.org and click on “Forms and Documents” and complete the 2019 Amberley Green Organic Community Garden Application. It can also be downloaded and returned to the Amberley Municipal Building at 7149 Ridge Road, 45237. Applications are considered complete when both application and payment are received. Plots are allotted on a first-come basis.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in the garden!!